Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hee Haw Farms


I went to Hee Haw farms on a field trip with my class and I knew that I wanted to take Cambri there! So the next day I went with Tyler and our friends the Fords. It's the cutest place! Some of the fun thing we did were going on the animal train, down the big slide, playing in the corn kernel box, petting the animals (probably Cambri's favorite part), and going on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. I love fall in Utah!!
We put Cambri on by herself but then she started to stand up and there's no seat belts so I hopped in with her.
this baby calf was so cute. Another kid was petting it and it saw Cambri and walked right up to her and started licking her!! She must had had some left over dinner on her hands or something. Cambri thought it was hilarious.
while waiting for the hay ride Cambri climbed up these stairs and was jumping into Tyler's arms. Well all the other kids thought that looked fun so they all wanted to do it too! haha!!
bye Hee Haw Farms, we'll definitely be back next year if not sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment