We had so much fun celebrating Tyler's Birthday! I thought it would have been fun to rent ATV's or something adventurous but Tyler didn't want to spend the money on it. So instead I started the day by have two strings for him to follow. Each string had a different date for him at the end and he could only choose one string. (even though I let him choose between the two dates) The date he chose was to go to Ogden and do the I-fly which is indoor skydiving (we've had a coupon to do this for like 2 years now and haven't gone) we were about to go and then we decided to call ahead to make sure it wasn't all booked and it was....bad planning on my part. Luckily as we were eating a yummy birthday breakfast our good neighbors/dentist called and said that we could borrow their ATV! Yay! I was pretty excited. So we packed up the ATV and Tylers gun to do some shootin and went up the canyon. We decided to go up to Strawberry by Daniel's Lodge and I'm so glad we did. It was the perfect ride. It goes all the way to the summit so we were able to see a 360 degree view. WOW! Talk about beauty. This is the time of year that I love living in Utah! We went to shoot his gun and he shot it once and the second time he shot it the gun got jammed and we couldn't fix it so we didn't get to shoot. But it was still SO fun! It was nice to have an adventurous date together. Something I don't think we've done or a while.
| can you see the string? |
![]() |
| the one shot, can you see the sheep in the background, so random! |
Actually all of that was done the day before his birthday because his Birthday was on Sunday this year. So on Sunday we both had to teach so we spent the day preparing for that and then we had a yummy dinner and cold stone ice cream cake for dessert at his family's house.
![]() |
| Birthday Kisses! |
Happy 27th Tyler! Love you Forever!







What a cute idea with the strings and dates! So fun!
ReplyDelete