Every once in a while there is a quote that I want to make a printable for a class or someone who might just need to hear it. I usually find some good ones on pinterest but I like to make my own too. So here are a few that I have recently made. Feel free to click on the link underneath the picture and print it for yourself!
click HERE to get he quote above
click HERE to get the quote above
the one above I found on pinterest here but I needed a boy version for the boys in my class so made the one below.
Click HERE to get the quote above
I just realized that all of these quotes are from Gordon B. Hinckley. I love that man. He was the prophet of my youth and will always have a soft spot in my heart.




No comments:
Post a Comment