For some reason last year we didn't even go up the canyon when it was fall so this year we wanted to take full advantage of the season and have gone up lots of times. One weekend we drove the Alpine Loop during prime time and it was SO beautiful!
We decided it was time to switch Cambri to forward facing. Her poor feet were so squished and she's the same size as a lot of two and even three year olds we've seen so it made me feel a little better.
Speaking of size we just took her to the doctor for a checkup and shots and she is a wopping
31lbs and 36" tall!!
She is above the charts for weight and above above the charts for height. The doctor said it's ok because her height and weight even out but that we're fine to stop giving her whole milk.. weird! I can't believe I don't even have a baby who drinks whole milk!
Anyways, I'm using this post as her 19 month post because I took so many cute pics of her. Doesn't she look so big!
She's talking and babbling a lot more now. It's so cute how she talks to you thinking we totally understand all her babbling. She's even saying two word phrases like: What's that? Where dada? High Five! She's learned how to say please and is learning more peoples names. And a lot more words I can't think of.
She loves her baby dolls! She started getting really into them when she started going to her new baby sitter (who is awesome!) Her babysitter has a baby and so now Cambri really likes babies. I even caught her putting her diaper on top of the baby and trying to swaddle it (actually that was with Elmo but she pretends Elmo is her baby too)
She loves Dada and is always asking where Dada is and LOVES to wrestle with him when he gets home. After I read a book to her at night she always calls for Dada to come in to say prayers and give kisses.
She is great at taking one nap a day and will usually take about a 3 hour nap and sleep at night from 11-12 hours! She still loves her binky!
She's getting a little more picky about her food and starting to not eat as much (maybe that's a good thing)
She is a mess! She pulls everything out the drawers and cupboards!
She is so good and well behaved and still very independent. she wants the door closed when she plays in her room. But watch out when you don't let her do something she wants or you constrain her form her freedom. She can throw some BIG tantrums.
Se is still not afraid of being away from us and is very friendly to everyone (she's ones of those kids at the grocery store who says hi to everyone she sees). She is getting a lot better at playing with kids and will totally follow them around and give them toys.
We love our Cambri so much! She just keeps getting more fun and more loving. I am so grateful for her in my life and the happiness she brings to everyone she's around. Love you forever Cambri!!
I really really love my little family!
A couple more pretty pictures from our drive!
We loved it so much that the next day we went back with Tyler's sisters and Nicole was able to get us a discount on the sundance left since she works there. It was so pretty! We also drove the loop again which was a bad idea because apparently everyone else in utah had the same idea as us and it took us forever to get through the loop!
...in case you haven't guessed yet, I heart fall!!



















Gorgeous photos Cheryl!
ReplyDelete