Tuesday, October 2, 2012

August!



August consisted of me mostly working on getting my classroom ready for the new school year. Cambri loved coming to class with mommy but it took an extra 20 minutes every time to clean up the mess she made before we left.

Here are some other things we did in August:

Cuddling with Dada....


Going to a couple weddings...


Falling even more in love with Elmo...


Going on lots of walks (our favorite was going up the canyon from bridal veil falls to vivian park)...






Playing with toys...


Making towers out of food...



 And having a visit from Grandma Johnson!...


Goodbye summer! We will miss you until next year!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your pictures. I'm excited for when TJ and I can take our little guy on fun walks and hikes like that. Cambri is just precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously adorable! I can't get over how big she is getting! They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl loves her Elmo! When you guys were here for the game, she was freaking out and showing me all Jarin's books that had Elmo in them :) ha she's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete