I love doing family themed costumes for Halloween and I love trying to make it creative but easy. So this year we came up with Cambri being a cupcake and us being bakers. Tyler thinks it really funny because he was able to tell everyone that we "baked her".Anyways, I got her cupcake costume at Old Navy and dazzled it up with a tutu for the frosting. It came with the cherry used as a beanie and was pretty ugly so I made it into a headband and stuffed the cherry into a ball and put tulle around it. For Tyler' s and my costumes one of my students mom's is a baker and let us borrow the chef shirts and I got the hats for $3 each on e-bay. Love how Cambri's costume turned out. I didn't think she would wear the headband but she totally rocked it and knew she was supposed to wear it. One time we left with her costume on and she ran back to grab her headband! so cute!
the birth story
5 years ago










Cuuuuttee! :D
ReplyDelete