Monday, November 12, 2012

Trick Or Treat


Halloween was a super fun day! That morning I though I would make it more special for Cambri and make her bath into a sensory bucket with a bunch of corn kernel and Halloween stuff. She loved it. As you can see from the mess, this is not something we do very often. Cambri came to school with me that day and joined my class in the Halloween parade and dance. She LOVED it and through a huge fit when Grandpa came to get her. I wanted to carve pumpkins as a family this year so the day before Halloween we picked out some pumpkins and attempted to carve them. Well the pumpkins were super thick and hard and would NOT cut. I finally got the little one cut open after probably 20 minutes of carving. So we decided to paint pumpkins on Halloween instead. I actually really thought it was fun and it was a better way for Cambri to be able to participate. That night we took Cambri trick or Treating for the first time. She didn't get it at first and just wanted to eat the candy but she eventually got it and would grab big handfuls of candy from people and put it in her pumpkin, none of them seemed to mind :) She also loved seeing everyone's pumpkins and would always show us them at the doors. Surprisingly we probably had about 4/10 houses we went to offer us to take their pumpkin home for her, haha. It was so fun trick or treating again after not going since I was a kid. The first of many years to come with our kids. After trick or treating we went to our friends the Fords house for a Halloween party. We had so much fun! I love this Holiday!



We ran into cousin Oakley and Aunt Carissa and went trick or treating with them for a few houses. We even ran into Aunt Kaitlyn trick-or-treating!

it's been a while since I've had a video of Cambri (sorry fam) so here's some video of the fun day. I love the way she says "trick or treat" so adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment