Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cambris Blessing

Two Sundays ago, May 29th, we were so happy to bless Cambri. It was so great because my whole family except my brother on his mission came up! I love being with my family! Tyler gave a beautiful blessing. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing husband who is worthy to give blessings. It is such a precious thing to see my husband give a blessing to our daughter. After the blessing we went he Babb's house where Kris put on a great lunch for everyone! I was really lucky and found this adorable blessing dress at a boutique shop right down the street from me for a way good price.

Enjoy the pictures!



Thank you everyone for coming!

The 3 girl cousins

Our friends, the Taylors were so nice and came

The Johnsons

My Family of 3

say cheese!


yes! I did it!
Cambri and her Grandma (my mom)



Cambri has discovered her hands and she loves licking them, not just sticking them in her mouth but licking them. It's so funny.  I love when she holds her hands together and puts them by her cheek, so adorable. I love my baby!

1 comment: