Cambri is now 4 months old! She turned 4 months last
Saturday, June 5th and is as cute and fun as ever!
Saturday, June 5th and is as cute and fun as ever!
States: about 14 lbs and 23.5 inches long
I am LOVING this age of Cambri right now. She is so much fun and the cutest little baby ever! She is now smiling ALL the time and does cute little squeels for a laugh.


She can hold her head up really well now and can now sit in the bumbo all by herself.
She loves all her little toys to stare at especially mobiles and things that glow.
She just stares at everything and everyone. When I put her in her swing she will follow me and watch me walk around the room. When she gets excited she makes a wide eyed face and throws her arms in the air and kicks her legs.
She has discovered her hands and loves to suck on them. She also has learned to grab things like her blanket and pacifier. The only problem is she'll pull the pacifier out of her mouth and won't be able to get it back in, but no worries because she'll just suck on her fist or choke herself with her fingers.
She is sleeping 7 hours consistently through the night which I am loving. She never cries when we put her to sleep and she wakes up cooing or grunting.
She is nursing super easy now and does great with switching between nursing and a bottle. Although she has gotten more picky now and the bottle has to be warm.
Everyone says every stage is so fun but I am so loving this stage right now where she is super easy but so fun and cudly still. We love you Cambri!
Note about the outfit: So I got this cute funny little outfit from 2 people in my ward, it just shows you what kind of ward I'm in and this is the first time I've had her wear it. Like really, where are you supposed to wear an outfit like this and when she sits up the collar completely covers her mouth haha. But I thought it was cute when she is on her tummy
Note about the outfit: So I got this cute funny little outfit from 2 people in my ward, it just shows you what kind of ward I'm in and this is the first time I've had her wear it. Like really, where are you supposed to wear an outfit like this and when she sits up the collar completely covers her mouth haha. But I thought it was cute when she is on her tummy



oh my gosh! she's so stinking cute cheryl, I could just eat her up. I can't believe how big she is getting!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'd been meaning to thank you for offering to let us use your cradle for a while now!! That was so sweet of you guys. We actually would have needed one, but my cousin gave us there. Just wanted to thank you though. Hope to see you guys soon!!
So cute!! I love love these pictures. And the outfit note cracks me up!
ReplyDelete