Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daddy's Day!


On Sunday was Tylers first Fathers Day! We wanted to show him how grateful we were for him being such a good dad by doing some fun things together. Tyler loves golfing and is really good at it so I thought it would be fun if just him and I went golfing on Saturday which we haven't done for a couple years so we went golfing at the hobblecreek golf course. It was super fun, relaxing, and a perfect summer day. After we went out to dinner to one of his favorite places, Tucanos, where they had a special fathers day dinner with extra yummy meats, a fathers day cup, and dessert. I had a really cute card made from Cambri with pictures of her and I was going to put her hand prints on it so late that night when Tyler fell asleep watching TV (as usual) I dipped her hands in paint but I couldn't get her to spread her hand open and then she started crying and I ran to wash the pain off but it somehow got all over her. She rubbed it on her face, on her shirt, it was everywhere so Tyler had to come and help and yeah, they both weren't very happy with me. I don't know how people get those perfect baby hand prints. Maybe I'll try an ink pad. But on father day we had a nice relaxing day going to church and having dinner with Tyler's dad and visiting his grandpa. Cambri got a cute I love Dad shirt that she wore all day. She sure does love her Daddy and always smiles for him. I can tell she is going to be a Daddies Girl.



Cambri loves her Daddy and Grandpa Babb. She also loves Grandpa and Grandma Nelson in the pic below









At Tucanos. If you look close you can see Cambri sucking her thumb

1 comment:

  1. i love all these pictures of Cambri! She looks adorable and so happy :)

    ReplyDelete