Last week on June 14th was our 3 Year Anniversary! woohoo! And boy has been 3 perfect years. I couldn't be happier with my life right now. I have a loving husband and this year we got ourselves a beautiful baby girl. We are now an "official" family with kids and everything! Looking back three years have gone by fast yet seem so long ago. Doesn't it always seem that way?
For our anniversary we went to our favorite breakfast spot Kneaders and had the all you can eat french toast. Then we decided to take the Babb's boat our for the first time. Tyler wanted to take Cambri but I didn't think it was a good idea since she had to wear a life jacket the whole time and I didn't know how she would handle it but he insisted so it was just the three of us out in the lake. It was actually really fun and chill and Cambri slept most of the time and didn't mind the life jacket at all! After boating we went to a really nice restaurant called La Jolla Grill in the riverwoods. It's a super cute place with "lemon tress" and hanging lanterns surrounding you inside the restaurant. Then after Tyler took me to the cutest dessert house called The Chocolate to eat a piece of cake that resembled our wedding cake. Wow was I stuffed after that.
But yeah, I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and the happiness and sense of purpose he has brought into my life. On our anniversary we got a little metal quote that says "It's all good!" and that's exactly how we live our life. In the end no matter what crazy moment your going through we know everything works out and "it's all good"
the birth story
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment