We had a summer kick off party with some of the friends in our ward (the few who are our age) and Cambri got to go swimming for the first time. I plan on going to pools a lot this summer so I was really hoping that Cambri wouldn't mind being in the water. Tyler really wanted to take her in and she started crying right away but we gave her a minute to get used to it and she did! But then a few minutes later she started crying again. I think maybe the water was too cold because a week later I took her to my other friends pool and I put her in and she loved it! well I don't know if she loved it but she didn't cry at all and didn't seem to mind. I was so happy! So she can be my little water baby after all.






Cambri also got to go to her first Birthday Party. It's actually one of Tyler's best friends from high school baby who turned 1. We also attempted to put her in the pool there but we came late and right before we were going to go in they started cake and presents and then everyone was kinda done. But it was great to see our friends that it seems like we haven't seen in forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment