Last Sunday was my 25th birthday or "Birday" as Tyler likes to call it. Tyler did a great job at making me feel special the whole weekend. On Friday we went to Red Robin. I love their fries and on your birthday they give you a slice of the most amazing mud pie. Saturday was the main day we celebrated my birthday since it was on a Sunday. Tyler took me out to breakfast in the morning and then surprised me and took me to get an hour long massage. Wow. That felt good. She said my back was horrible (probably from the pregnancy). I think every woman deserves a massage after holding a baby in their tummy for 9 months. Then that night we went and got my favorite food. Indian food at the Bombay house. yummmm. Sunday was my actual Birthday and it was a nice relaxing day. Cambri actually gave me the best present and slept through the night for the first time! She went to bed at 11:30pm and didn't wake up until 6:00am! (it seems like she'll do this about every other night now) We went to church and then went to the Babb's for dinner and cake. Then that night Tyler and I blew up our blowup mattress and watched a movie. On Monday he took me to the mall to get a few summer clothes! So yeah, it's been a great birday week and I can't believe I'm 25! 1/4 of the way done with my earth life (that's right folks, I'm living until I'm 100)


What a fun birthday! You look so beautiful. And Cambri is so freaking adorable. I hate giving our babies shots too. I'm sorry it was so hard on you :( p.s. her dress is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! How fun :) Ok, so did you have cambri on a schedule or did she just sleep through the night on her own?
ReplyDeleteyeah, I kind of follow baby wise. So I do the whole eat wake sleep schedule every 3 hours. I'm just not super strict on my start time in the morning (I'm selfish and want to sleep in if she's still sleeping).
ReplyDelete