Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cambri's First Easter

Cambri was our little hunny bunny this Easter. We woke up to Easter baskets. Cambri got a little teether bunny and then we got our favorite easter candies and of course Tyler got his beef jerky. I hid some eggs for Tyler with notes telling him why I loved him in the eggs. We then had to hurry and get ready for church since we have it at 9:00. Cambri was the center of attention at church with her cute Easter dress on. I didn't even make it to Relief Society because everyone wanted to see her and then I had to feed her. After church we relaxed at home and then went to the Babb's for a yummy easter dinner and little egg hunt for the kids. I can't wait until next year, maybe she'll be old enough to look for eggs by then. We finished the day by visiting Tylers Grandpa in the hospital who just had back surgery. It was a beautiful Easter day for our little family of 3.

And of course we got some great pictures....


Easter Morning









Cambri's Easter Dress Pictures
I tired to take some of her in her dress outside but it was a little cold and too bright and she wasn't very happy


The last few days she's been starting to smile a lot more. Especially if we tickle her chin.










Family Pictures




3 comments:

  1. she is adorable! all holidays will be so exciting with a sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she looks so cute in her purple dress! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It is possible that I may be drooling over her adorableness, but since you can not see me, you will never know :)

    ReplyDelete