Cambri turned 2 months old last Saturday April 9th! I'm not positive what she weights but it's somewhere around 9.10 lbs. and is 22.5 inches tall.
She is still such a good baby and will mainly cry if she's hungry, sleepy, or if her pacifier falls out. She doesn't even cry when she needs her diaper changed. She sleeps about 4 hours straight at night. She still grunts a lot and is even starting to smile a little. It's more of her opening her mouth but we consider it a smile :) She's holding her head up a lot better and is in 0-3 month clothes. She still sleeps a lot during the day but is starting to wake up a lot more. We switched her to soy formula because she was super gassy and would cry when we fed her regular formula. She'll wake up on her own now when it's time to feed her which makes feeding her so much easier. She's generally a happy healthy baby and we couldn't ask for more!
Here are her 2 month pictures. Tyler gave me this outfit for Christmas and I think it's the cutest baby outfit I've ever seen!
And of course, like I said, she cries in every photoshoot:






Love the pics. It's crazy to think that Cambri is around the same stats as Ryan when he was first born! I love that you get a sweet little baby for so long!
ReplyDelete