Cambri is not a big fan of tummy time. She will only last about 5 minutes but I love watching her lift her head up and look around. The funny thing is that she seems to try to lift her legs up more than her head. Sometimes she will lift her legs and bum off the ground as you can kind of see in the second picture
The tummy time that Cambri does like is when she is in the sling next to mommies tummy (which isn't very often) but she'll stay asleep in there for a long time.
Cheryl! She is super adorable!! Sam hated tummy time too, so when he was a little older and could hold his head up a little longer, I put him in front of the computer. Then, I brought up a spongebob episode and he loved it! It would keep his interest long enough to get some good tummy time. I know it's weird, but it worked!! Good luck with your little one.
ReplyDelete