Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Time at Church

Today was Cambri's first day going to church. She did a great job and slept through most of it. We've been really careful taking Cambri places with it being RSV season and her being a preemie. The doctor said to wait 2-3 months before we took her to major public places. I think out of all places, Church is probably the worst place to take the baby because everyone wants to see and touch the baby where if you go to the store you just keep her in the carseat with the cover on. But RSV season is coming to an end and we felt like it was a good time so I took her just to sacrament today. Next week I think I'll take her the whole time. The only problem is I'll have to feed her during sunday school and I teach sunday school so I'm not sure how that's going to work. Here's a picture of our family this fine spring morning.

               
          









No comments:

Post a Comment