Monday, May 9, 2011

3 Months Old

Cambri turned 3 months old last Saturday, May 7th! I can't believe how fast time has gone by!  As someone said, she looks like a baby now, not a little newborn. 

11.13 lbs    height to be updated
 She's definitely getting more chub as time goes on and more fun. This month she has learned how to smile! We love making her smile. She has become a lot more aware of everything around her. Before, we would put her in her bouncer and she would care less about the toys hanging from it but now she can stare at them forever and seems so fascinated by them. She also loves the mirror on top of her swing and looking at peoples faces. She loves it when we talk to her. We're still waiting for her to laugh and coo but we're thinking it will come soon. Sometimes she'll do a little squeal so I think it will soon turn into a laugh. She still doesn't like tummy time but will make really cute noises when she does it. She is holding her head up really well on her own now but it will start bobbing after she's been holding it up for a long time. She's a great sleeper. I'll put her in the crib at night drowsy and she'll fall asleep on her own without crying. She'll sleep at night for an average of 5 hours. If I'm lucky it can get to 6 hours. This month she gets to spend a lot more time with Daddy and Grandma Babb because Mommy had to go back to work for the last month of school. She is such a good baby and makes parenting very easy. She still only cries when she is hungry or sleepy and that's just for a minute. We couldn't ask for more of our little angle and feel so blessed to be her parents.

Here are her 3 month pictures I took:



 


 

1 comment:

  1. That is one cute baby! I love the photos--especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete