Thursday, May 5, 2011

Smiley Baby

The last couple of weeks Cambri has learned to smile at us! It's so adorable! We have to work at it to get her to smile but we just love making her do it! She smiles the most when you tickle her face with a cloth.  She's become a lot more aware of everything lately. It's so fun!


 She is now 11 weeks old, almost 3 months! Last week, on Thur. April 28th we had her 2 month doctors appointment (Even though she was 2 1/2 months). Here are her stats:

Weight: 10.13 lbs : 20th percentile
Height: 23 inches: 50th  percentile
Head Circumference: 37.8 inches: 20th percentile

Oh my goodness the worst thing ever! She got her shots done at that appointment as well. I thought it would be totally fine but when they gave her the shot she just kind of turned bright red and it took her a while to start crying and it was a cry I've never heard from her. So sad, like I betrayed my baby. It made me start to cry too! It made me so sad to see her sad! The nurse seemed like she didn't really know what to do. She was like "are you okay?" and then she just handed me the papers and left haha. But yeah, I definitely cried longer than Cambri did. I just love my baby so much! It really is a motherly love that can't be described. It's almost been 3 months and I still feel like holding her and staring at her all day. I'm so lucky to have her as my daughter.
 
Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?








I love her little profile

1 comment:

  1. she's a doll! I am so dreading the "2 month appt!" NOOO! I can't do shots :(

    ReplyDelete