Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tulip Festival

For my birthday/mothers day I really wanted to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point. I've heard good things but I didn't really expect any wow factor. Boy was I shocked! It was way better than I expected. I felt like I was in the secret garden. So many pretty tulips. And the grounds were huge! It was a perfect spring day!

They have the biggest man made waterfall in the western hemisphere. You can walk on top of it too and there are more little waterfalls going down to the big ones










This was my favorite spot SO surreal!



My favorite thing about spring in Utah are the cherry blossom trees and the white snow cap mountains! combine them and they're just like the pictures I drew when I was little of a perfect day.




Cambri had a lot of fun too!

6 comments:

  1. Omg that last picture is ADOR.A.BLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos. You have a great eye. I'm glad you got to go to the tulip festival. I'd love to do that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to go there so bad!! Thanks for sharing the pics! Cambri is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go so bad but didn't make enough effort to actually go. Now I regret that. Oh well, next year I will FOR SURE now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I wish I would have made time to go this year. I love the Tulip Festival!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wanted to go to this so bad! It's seriously so pretty. But both weekends we were down during it, it was rainy :( Maybe next year!

    I don't know if tyler told you, but we're in town til friday! We'd love to get together with you guys one night if you can, let us know if you're available!

    ReplyDelete