Even though those are a challenge, the hardest thing about that first week was that Cambri got jaundice really bad and had to be in a UV light bed/billi blanket for four days and she had to be in the bed all day except for when I fed her. That broke my heart not to be able to hold my baby whenever I wanted but at least I got to have her home with me and not in the hospital. My mom stayed with us the first 2 weeks at home and that was so nice to have her there for support, advice, and company.
I definitely am in love with my little girl. I keep thinking that this is just a temporary thing and that in a week or so I'll have to go back to reality and not have a baby anymore and have to teach but it's all real! This really has been my dream since I was a little girl. I probably played house and asked Santa for dolls until I went into junior high school. I can't think of anything that is better than being married to the most amazing man and starting a family together.
First day home.
Tyler didn't take off his hospital band for the whole first week. He said he liked to show it off at school that he just had a baby. So cute!
This is the UV light bed/billie blanket
My sister Kimberly
My wonderful mom












Our little Avatar! Love her so much.
ReplyDelete