Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patricks Day

Happy St Patricks Day! 
(1 day late posting but it's all good)



  This is Cambri before and after her pacifier fell out


It was a little strange having a holiday and not being in class throwing a big class party and making a big deal out of it. I usually have a "leprechaun" mess up my class during recess and leave a map to his pot of gold that goes trough the school. The kids love it. All I got to do today for it was wear green but I do I think I'll be one of those moms that dresses up their kids for every holiday haha. Poor kids.

We did have a busy day celebrating Tyler's brothers Birthday. We got to go to Tucannos to celebrate. It was Cambris first experience at a restaurant. We then got to visit with Tyler's Grandma and Grandpa and then Tyler got to babysit Cambri while I went to our Relief Society's Birthday celebration. I also snuck to Target while I had Tyler babysitting. So it was definitely the busiest day I've had since Cambri was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment