Monday, March 14, 2011

1 Month Old

I decided that every month I am going to try to do a mini photoshoot with Cambri to practice photography and editing because that's one of things I love to do. So far Cambri hasn't been the best model for me and wants to cry whenever I try to do a photoshoot. I seem to always get a couple to work with though. So here are Cambri's 1 Month Pictures.




At one Month Cambri is a very good baby and we are hoping it stays this way. She weighs about 6.12 lbs. She hardly ever cries. She'll cry when she is really hungry and when she gets her diaper and clothes changed. Other than that she will grunt to get our attention and pretty much whenever we move her she'll grunt. We love her little grunts. She also gets the hiccups a lot and will sometimes squeak like a mouse when she hiccups. She slept in a cradle the first month in our room but we just transitioned her into her crib because she makes so many little noises when shes trying to fall asleep. I thought she wouldn't like it but she does really good in the crib! She'll either fall right asleep or cry for a few minutes and then fall asleep. Her favorite activities are sleeping (about 18 hours a day), eating (she eats formula and breast milk), messing her diapers (she is always peeing in the middle of changing her diaper), and cuddling with Mommy and Daddy (especially when it's skin-to-skin). She hardly ever spits up. And she takes the pacifier really well. She's pretty much the perfect baby. We are so in love with our little girl!

Our first walk...typical Tyler
In her Cradle. I caught her doing one of her sweet sleep smiles. Those melt my heart every time.

Cambri in her Crib. This is what she looks like every night when we put her to bed. Halo sack, mittens, and a beanie.

4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! They are so great! I would have a hard time limiting myself to just one photo shoot a month. I take pictures of Ambrey just about every day! haha In my mind it's the only way to keep Ambrey a baby, because they grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is getting so old so fast! You guys are lucky to have such a perfect little angel for a baby! She is seriously such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling pictures Cheryl!! She is such a sweetie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there. just stumbled across your blog and must say I like it. I love the 2nd photo in this post and the linnen in her crib is amazing, love the colour combo!

    Miss Emmeli
    www.hawaiiavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete