Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cambri's Due date!

This pretty girl was supposed to be born today....


This whole month that I've had her it was so surreal to think that she should have still been in my tummy. I would look at my blog countdown and it would say something like 20 days to go but I already had her! Today it says "40 weeks and 0 days. It's go time!". Even though it was a huge shock at first to have my baby so early without notice I'm so glad I did! I can't imagine not having her now and I'm really glad that I didn't have to go through that super uncomfortable last month of pregnancy while teaching. I'm also glad I got to deliver such a small baby. It made the recovery super nice.

I went to weigh Cambri yesterday and she is 6.10 lbs. I'm sure she would have been bigger if she was delivered today but she's still my little baby girl.

My mom sent me a package this week with a bunch of clothes she bought but forget to bring up. With the package was a little preemie outfit. It looked way too little for her. The legs actually fit perfect but the shirt was a little small. I tried to make it look like it fit her so I could keep the outfit and tell her she used to fit in this. I'm sure she would have fit in it better when she was just born.

 
                                         This is how it really fit...

1 comment:

  1. She gets cuter and cuter. Thanks for the adorable pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete