Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bedding!

So after looking forever and debating over a few different bed sets we finally picked the one that we like the best! I'm loving damask right now on everything for some reason and you gotta have the pink. We like the mix of elegance and girly. I just ordered it and can't wait to see it in person!

And here's a picture of my 8 month belly

5 comments:

  1. cute cute! I like the one you chose :) Your baby belly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheryl cheryl. when are you due!?!? isn't it sometime in february? how exciting to have the bedding picked out. i can't wait to see what your little doll looks like. our little girlies will most definitely have to be friends. thanks for your sweet comments... i LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am jealous...i'm still in the debating stage as far as bedding! yikes! anyway, you look adorable! have you and tyler decided for sure on a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! It's so fun to get their little room all set up, and imagine they'll be in it pretty soon :) So cute! And you look so cute too! I can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete