We stayed in California the week after Christmas and for the most part just chilled and relaxed around the house enjoying being together as a family. We did a few fun things such as...
...See Christmas Lights
...Have a Baby Shower. My Mom and sisters were so great to put on a baby shower for me while I was home with high school friends and people from my home ward (church). I got some super cute things and it was great to see everyone. It was so crazy to be having a baby shower already! We found the cutest pac-n-play that we got for such an awesome deal and it is SO adorable that I had to get it even though it's a girl one and I told myself I was going to get gender neutral things. Oh well..lets hope for lots of girls in the Babb family!
...Celebrate New Years! We had my cousins come over for New Years Eve and played some super fun games and ate yummy food.
Story of The Rose: Tyler's and my engagement anniversary is on New Years Eve. So to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary we were going to go to Santa Monica where he proposed. When the time came to go we both didn't feel like going through traffic to get there so instead we decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory in Pasadena where we had dinner the first time he came down to meet my family. That was a really cute dinner because Tyler surprised me during dinner that night by secretly buying a rose from a lady outside the restaurant and giving it to our server who then gave it to me during the dinner. So cute! So anyways, we went there and we totally forgot that a million people are there to sleep over on the streets for the rose parade and the Cheesecake factory is right on the parade route but it was actually really fun to walk around see the crazy people and the cool cars cruising the streets. The line was actually only a 15 minute wait, wow! So we start eating and I surprise Tyler and pull out little martinelli's and champagne glasses. Then he leaves to go to the bathroom and few minutes later our server comes by and hands me a rose! It turned out that the same lady was selling roses who he bought one from 3 years ago so he surprised me with another one. Too cute! I love my Tyler and I can't believe we've been together for 3 years and are still SO in love! Life couldn't be better and I'm so excited for the new life we'll be bringing into the world this year starting our own family!
the birth story
5 years ago










Aw I wish I could have come to your baby shower! You need to look at my shop and start figuring out which accessories you want! Let me know some of your favorites, I need to give you your baby present! :D
ReplyDelete