This Christmas must have been one of the most dragged out Christmas's we've had. Tyler and I slept in for a while thinking we would wake up from someone coming in and saying "Get up it's Christmas!" but nope. No one came and it was already 8:30 so we decided that everyone must just be waiting for us so we got up and no one else was up! Supposedly everyone was up early with the babies but then went back to sleep. Soon everyone crept in and finally around 9:30 everyone was up so we were able to start Christmas. We started opening presents and about half way through the kids started getting fussy so we had to take an intermission and put them down for a nap so finally when they were up again we were able to finish opening presents and were done around 1:30. Perfect timing for my brother to call from his mission! Is was so great to hear him and we were able to skype with my sister Kelly and her family in Pittsburgh at the same time so we had a full family gathering. Later we had a great Christmas dinner and my cousins came over for dessert. As fun as Christmas was this year I can't wait until next year when we will have our own baby to spoil and celebrate it with!

I went over to the tree Christmas Eve and found this gift hanging on the tree. Pretty much the cutest wrapping ever!
The family on Christmas Eve
Christmas PJ's!
The stockings were hung by the staircase with care?
Christmas morning. Thanks Mom and Dad for all the great baby stuff!
My favorite part about the morning was seeing Ethan stand up and have a bow stuck to his behind. Perfect spot! haha
One of my favorite gifts I got was a new lens for my camera. It's made to take great portrait shots. here's one I took of Kylie. I love how the person is so crisp and the background blurry!
One of Tyler's favorite gifts was this slimy stuff that makes fart noises. He still tries to trick me every night that he's farting in the bed with it.
A yummy Christmas snowflake pie that I made.
So fun! Thanks for posting all those pictures. So what was the present hanging on the tree. Glad you had a fun and Merry Christmas
ReplyDeletexoxo