That's right, our little baby is an official toddler and has started walking all over the place. I feel like once they start walking it seals the deal of being a toddler. Cambri took her first steps at 11 1/2 months old and would only take maybe up to 6 steps until she turned a year and then that week after she turned one she really took off and now walks all over the place. She will definitely still switch off between crawling and walking and has finally learned how to stand on her own which i think will push her right along to only walking. I really don't mind her walking besides her falling and getting hurt. I think its nice that she isn't getting her hands dirty on the floor and ruining her leggings anymore.
Here's a video of her walking and few new tricks she learned this past month.
the birth story
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment