Thursday, February 16, 2012

Look Whoo's One!

On Saturday (the day before her real birthday) was Cambris First Birthday party. It was an owl theme and turned out really cute!


I had a million ideas planned for this awesome party, it was going to be Pinterest style. The problem is most things have to be done the day of the party and lets just say that clock kept on ticking faster and faster so I didn't have near enough time to make it the party I visioned. Oh well, maybe i'll be featured on Pinterest another time. We got there like 15 minutes before the party started and we're definitely not ready when people started to come. I felt like I barely got to talk to everyone and was a horrible host so I'm SO sorry if anyone felt neglected who came. But overall it turned out really cute and was so fun to see everyone. I love excusses to get together with some of our closer family and friends. We had I think 28 people show up. So Cambri sure did feel loved. I think my favorite part was Cambri's outfit. It turned out adorable. We used the tutu Nicole gave us when she was born and then made the rest of it. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought! I seriously can not believe my baby is one!!! So insane! Anyways, here are some pictures of the celebration

The Set Up...
We had the party at Alta Apartments Clubhouse (Tylers grandma's family owns the place).  My favorite thing here was definitely the monthly picture banner. It was a fun way to display those monthly pictures I've been taking of her. The last picture are nest in a tree with a note saying "Thanks for making my party a hoot!"







The Birthday Girl...
she just had to eat some of her left over cake crumbs


The Cake...
or should I say the frosting because that is all she was interested in.



Here's a video of her eating her cake and opening a present.

The Guest...
Thanks for coming!







The After Party...
as you can see Cambri was exhausted from her party and we were left with probably the biggest mess I've ever made in the kitchen haha. Oh and get this, as I was taking off my makeup I realized that I forgot to put on mascara!! (only the most essential part of a girl mask) so now I also looked...not my best. Oh well, we still had a blast and am so glad we did it. Happy Birthday Baby Girl, we love you!



1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun seeing you last night. I loved going through these pictures again. She is so adorable and you did such a fabulous job on her birthday. I love you!

    ReplyDelete