Wow, has it REALLY been a whole year since I've had my baby girl?! I just can not believe it! Time sure does fly..way too fast. But I have loved every second of this past year. Nothing beats being a Mom and raising a baby. It's something that I have always looked forward to and has exceeded what I dreamed it would be like. It brings me such joy, love and amazement. So many times I say to myself I can't believe God has trusted me with one of his precious children and has givin me this opportunity to experience that love for myself. I really am so grateful and try to cherish every moment.
 |
| Cambri two days old. |
For Cambri's real birthday (Feb. 12) I was excited to have her wear her birthday outfit to Church. We tied her party balloons to her crib so she woke up to that surprise and she surprised us with a blowout! yay! So we gave her a bath and then put her in her high chair for Breakfast. Usually she chows down on food but she did not want one bite of it. She started crying when I tried to put it in her mouth and then all of a sudden BLAAAH, she threw up all over the place..twice in a row. Poor little thing. I think we definitely gave her too much cake (frosting) the night before and she was feeling it now. I felt sooo bad. we gave her yet another bath and decided not to take her to church. Instead she took a nice 3 hour nap and felt much better after that. It gave Mommy time to clean up the kitchen from the day before. Then when Daddy got home from church we opened presents from Mommy and Daddy and some from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. then we got to play with those for a little bit and then go to Grandma and Grandpa Babb's for Dinner. We then gave her a cupcake and sang happy birthday. She had one lick which probably brought back her unpleasant memories from that morning because she didn't want to have any of that cake. It was a fun relaxing Snowy Sunday and we loved being able to celebrate our babies birth with her.
 |
| Cambri woke up to Birthday Balloons! |
 |
| Here's her pile of presents.. |
 |
| ...but this is all she was interested in |
playing in her new tunnel
Here she is eating her cupcake...
 |
| Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Steve |
Here's to the toddler years!
No comments:
Post a Comment