So as you can see I got a pretty drastic hair cut/color change. It' s a little shorter and darker than anticipated but it's grown on me and I really like it! SO much easier to take care of.
Well, you can always count on Kindergartners to be honest about how you look..trust me. So I go out to get my class and one girls yells out "Where is Mrs. Babb?" and I say, "I'm Mrs. Babb!" And she looks again and says "oh! I didn't know that was you." and then another kid says "yeah I thought we had a substitute" They all were pretty shocked by my hair changing. Randomly I'm teaching and a kid raises her hand and ask "How is your hair short?" So I said I got a hair cut just like you have and they All wanted to tell me about when they got their hair cut. They were really cute about it. One of my old students came to say hi and said "you got a hair cut. It looks cuter that way"
Here's a picture of me holding my old hair haha.


Cheryl! It looks WAY cute! I like the cut a lot! It's always nice to have a change! :)
ReplyDeletecute! I love it, you totally pull off the dark hair look so great!
ReplyDelete