Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tylers Football B-day Party

For Tyler's 26th Birthday we invited some friends over to his parents house to watch the BYU football game, which at last minute ended up being a win for BYU! It was really fun to see all of his high school friends again and especially to have a bunch of kids around! It's so crazy to think we're at the age where a lot of our friends have kids. It's really fun to get together and see our kids growing up. Thanks everyone for coming!


So I attempted to make these cake pops for the football game:

They turned out OK but dipping it in chocolate was the biggest pain!...I'll have to try it again. Here's Ty testing one of them out


Cambri's friend Jarin came decked out in his BYU shirt too so we decided to do a little photo shoot of the future couple. Lets just say Jarin wasn't too sure what to think of Cambri but she sure had fun! She's a little social bug with other kids.



This little girl is the cutest. I was taking some pictures and she runs to sit by her mom and says "she's going to take my picture"










Our friends cute boy Cohen wanted to blow out the candles too!

 Happy birthday Tyler!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. bahaha the pictures of Jarin and Cambri kill me! soo funny :) Cambri is such a social butterfly, I love it.. I think Jarin is going to be in the girls have cooties stage for awhile.. happy birthday TY-B!

    ReplyDelete