Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tyler the NASCAR Speedster

Back in I think May there was a great deal on Travelzoo for the NASCAR racing experience in Vegas. Tyler has talked a lot about how someday he wants to drive a race car so I knew I had to get it for his birthday. On his birthday I made a bucket with goodies and his ticket inside and on the front it had his "bucket list" and I crossed off "drive a NASCAR race car" It turned out cute. It worked out perfect because we were able to go during fall break and stay at my sisters house in Vegas. Of course, the week before we left was when the huge race car accident happened during NASCAR and a driver died on the same track and driving the same type of car Tyler was going to drive. That put a little fear into the experience but he ended up surviving and had a great time! He looked pretty sexy in his race car driver suite and was actually pretty disappointed because he wanted to go a lot faster than they would allow the cars to go. His top speed was 157mph. The lady said that's the highest she's seen for a first time driver..go Tyler! Here are some pics and a video of the fun day.
















3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of the three of you at the race track. I'm so glad you guys came down. I had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair!! Sad we couldn't come to St. George with you this time but were going for sure November 25th weekend ;) If you guys can of course ..

    ReplyDelete