Tuesday, October 18, 2011

8 Months Old

Wow, I can't my baby is getting SO big! She turned 8 months old last week on October 12th.

We had a doctors appointment 2 weeks ago and she is now:
20.1 lbs (90% percentile) 
27 inches long (50th percentile) 
head circ. of 44.4cm (75th percentile)

He said that she should even out now and not gain much more weight..let's hope because our car seat only goes to 22 lbs.


Cambri's favorite toys are of course nothing that we bought. She loves paper, anything shaped like a marker, and especially cords and wires


She loves going anywhere I don't want her to go. Her favorite place is getting to the bird which I hate because it's right by the front door and the dirtiest place in the house. She also loves going to the fridge in the kitchen, the printer, and exploring all the tight nooks and crannies (also dirty places). She'll pick a favorite toy and keep it with her as she crawls. She'll put anything in her mouth as you can see below.


She is still army crawling and goes pretty fast. She just learned how to transition from sitting to crawling. Before she'd just fall over. I think she'll crawl on all fours soon, she sure does try.


Her little personality has definitely popped out. She loves to do short screeches to talk to us and if we do it to her she'll screech back to us back and forth. It's so cute!


She started eating finger foods this month and has gotten pretty good at her fine motor movements. She loves anything we feed her!


She got her bottom 2 front teeth which you can see in the picture above! Because of this I stopped nursing..ouch!


She is sleeping from 8:00pm to sometime between 6 and 7 in the morning. I'm trying to get her to sleep until 7:30, any suggestions?


We are so in love with our girl and couldn't ask for a more perfect baby. She is pure joy in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so adorable! I'm so excited to see her in a couple days! p.s. around what time were you showing up on Thursday? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love her! Such cute pumpkin pictures, your such a good photographer :)

    ReplyDelete