Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friends + Babies + Cabin= FUN!

Last minute we got invited to go to a cabin with our friends last weekend. We didn't know the couple who owned the cabin, just their friends that they invited and they were so nice and let us come too! It was the perfect time to go up during prime Fall in the mountains and just hang out a relax. It was so beautiful! We all had our babies: 4months, 6 months, and 8 months so that was quiet the adventure during nap time..one baby would fall asleep then another would cry and wake the others up, etc. The girls went to the park city outlets while the boys went golfing (18 holes). We then had shakes that night at the famous train place and stayed up till 1:00am..what?! Then the next day we intended to go to church but that didn't quite happen with the babies and cleaning up...but it was great bonding time and fun to have friends with babies!

(sweet! With my new blog layout I discovered I can put 2 pictures together instead of one, now I can still post a lot of pictures but it doesn't go on forever!)
 
The babies ready to get some shakes!

 Cambri finally discovered how to get out of the Bumbo! haha


 Of course I had to do a mini photo shoot



 Going for a walk




Thanks Hopkins and Staples!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of cambri in her bumbo! Ha so cute! Glad you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete