Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome Home Elder Johnson!

We went to California for 2 weeks because my brother came home from his mission in Houston, Texas. We were SO excited to see him and all be together as a family again! The first week we mostly stayed home and just relaxed and enjoyed being together. We did make a trip to Griffith park for the kids to ride the ponies and train. The girls also went to my favorite spot in LA, Santee Alley to get a bunch of cheap Jewelry and purses. I LOVE being with my family.

Steven, or should I say Elder Johnson, and Cambri meeting for the first time
Steven's Welcome Home Fan Group at the airport
Ryan and Ethan riding the ponies

Riding the train. We used to do this when we were little kids.

This is mostly what we did this week.
Steven reading to Briella and Cambri in Spanish
Cambri loved being with all of her cousins!! And they sure did love her. Ethan was always wanting to hold her.

 How fun is this! My sisters and I all have little girls within a year a half apart
All the Johnsons back together again!

 Cousin Love!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your brother is home. I swear it wasn't that long ago that he left! I bet it was so nice to have the whole family back together! It looks like California was a blast! I can't get over how adorable little Cambri is! Such a cutie! We will have to get together soon! Good luck with the start of school! :)

    ReplyDelete