Cambri is NOW 6 months old (since the 12th) and I'm glad that I took another photoshoot because these turned out really cute. I actually bought this tutu for her newborn pictures but it was still too big and they didn't turn out as well. I thought I'd try it on to see if it still fits and it does!
Cambri completed a lot of milestones this past month:
 |
| She can now roll over from her back to belly and that's all she wants to do when I put her on her back and when she wakes up from a nap. |
 |
| I think she's teething. She chews on everything and drools like mad | |
 |
| She's between schedules right now so it's really tricky. And from all the summer trips she stopped sleeping through the night so we had to start all that over. But now if I do a late night feeding again she'll sleep through the night | | | |
 |
| She LOVES toys and grabs and chews everything now and will shake it to see if makes noise |
|
 |
| She has started to eat solid foods |
 |
| She is laughing more and does big squeels |
 |
| She can sit up on her own for a few minutes but not with a straight back |
 |
| She has started to move around on the ground. She will push herself backwards and bring her knees up to go forward a little. I'll set her down and when I look over again shes on the other side of the blanket! |
We love our little twinkle toes more and more every day. She is such a beautiful sweet baby and I can't get enough of her. It's going to be hard to be hard leaving her to go to work again (only half day now) starting this week.
cute pics! I can't believe she's already 6 months!
ReplyDelete