OK so how do all of you say how old your kids are? I was saying that Cambri was a month old when she was 4 weeks, and 2 months at 8 weeks, etc. but then I realized that it doesn't really work because she would be a year old before her actual birthday. So yeah, I was thinking that Cambri turned 6 months old at the beach but then that was on July 31st. SO that was almost 2 weeks until August 12th (she was born February 12th) So then after talking to my siblings, I realized that Cambri was actually a week and a half younger than I thought! (I was actually already off by a week) yay! That's awesome! She just gained another week and a half of her life haha. But anways, I took a little photo shoot on the beach because I thought it was her 6 month b-day. But I guess you'll be getting another one soon! She actually just turned 6 months on Friday.
LOVE this picture!
That first photo of her on the chair is to die for!!
ReplyDelete