Wednesday, August 31, 2011

photo compare

I thought it would be fun to mimic a picture of me when I was 6 months with cambri to see the similarities. Out of the probably 50 pictures I took, this is the only one where shes kind of smiling like I did and of course it was fuzzy so sorry about that. But what do you think, like mother like daughter? I think we have close to the same shaped eyes and face and maybe nose? I'm not too sure but it's fun to compare!

Cambri 6 months


Cheryl 6 months



and here are few others I took while I was at it that turned out cute...


 

3 comments:

  1. so cute! What a fun idea. You are becoming a pro at photo shop. Did you learn it all from those online classes? You are like a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun photo comparison! I can definitely see resemblance!

    ReplyDelete