Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Break to Cali!

I'm finally posting my trip to California for Spring Break. You see, my camera broke because I dropped it in the sand (I'm crossing my fingers I can fix it) so I was waiting to get pictures from my sisters. It was such a fun trip except for the fact that I was missing Tyler too much. Oh and as I was taking off from the airport a huge blizzard came in and our plane was stuck on the ground for 3 hours before we could take off!! But anywasy here are some fun things we did:

*We went out to dinner a couple of times


*We went to beach





We all got tar on our feet at the beach so Ethan had to wear grandmas fuzzy pink socks

*We went to Griffith Park and rode the infamous train that we used to ride when we were kids and Ethan was so brave and rode the horse all by himself! We were very surprised he didn't scream as they put him on the horse.


To get Ethan to laugh no matter how sad he was I would "hit" myself in the face or stomach so that is what I was doing in this picture. Kylie loved it this time as well!


*And mainly we just all hung out! I had so much fun with my Mom and Dad, little sister Kimberly and my oldest Sister Jen and her two adorable kids! I'm so glad she came for the week to see me! I just had to see them because they are growing so fast! She sent me this adorable picture of Kylie so I have to post it!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute!! I must tell you, I dropped my camera in the sand last summer and unfortunately, had to get a new one. There was sand in the lens or something and it wouldn't focus. Hopefully your's can be fixed!

    ReplyDelete