This Easter Tyler and I were kind of on our own. Tyler's family went to St. George for spring break. I'm leaving tonight to go to CA for my spring break to see my family so we didn't want to go to St. George for 2 days. Last year Easter was really boring. I was pretty disappointed so this year I wanted it to be little more fun for us. As you know, Tyler and I got our Costco cards so we went to Costco and decided we could each pick out one indulgence treat and we can make little Easter baskets for each other. So Tyler of course picked out beef jerky and I picked out dark chocolate pomagranit seeds. We then went to Harmons on got cheapo eater baskets, eggs, and a couple easter candies and then Easter morning we put our stuff in the baskets and then we each had like 5 minutes and we ran around the house and put random stuff in that we already had in the easter baskets. So this is what they turned out to be like:
(top) Tyler's Basket (bottom)Cheryl's Basket
We then went outside and SURPRISE, SNOW! what the? So we had to take a couple of fake easter egg hunt pictures in the snow.
After morning conference and yummy traditional conference breakfast we went to my grandma and grandpa's where we had lunch with them and cousins and then all the little kids had an easter egg hunt.
We then went home and Tyler's sister came over and we made a little dinner for her because she stayed home to work and was all alone. So we were pretty much stuffed the whole day and ended up having a little more fun this year. Here's a picture of us in our "Easter outfits" last Sunday when the weather was much nicer.
Like I said earlier, I'm flying home tonight to see my family for the rest of the week. They just moved to a new house so I want to see it and my sister is coming up from San Diego with her 2 adorable kids so I'm really excited but Tyler still has school so he has to stay here which is going to be so hard! It will be the longest we've been apart from each other since we've been married. Man I love that boy!
I love those chocolate pomegranate seeds! Yummy! Have fun in Cali!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Cheryl! I LOVE your hair and your dress!
ReplyDelete