Monday, May 10, 2010

~24~


 On May 1st was my birthday and I turned 24! yay! It was a fun filled weekend! On friday night we went up to park city and stayed in the mariott on main street is was huge! We had 2 rooms, a kitchen, a jet tub, fireplace and everything. We also spent $100 on food at a thai resturant! Don't worry, we didn't use our own money we traded to babysit a family in our ward (which we are doing right now) they just happened to have that hotel the weekend of my birthday and had a $100 gift card to the resturant. They are also giving us another hotel stay later on to this way cool all-inclusive spa resort in Heber.

So anyways, we got to wake up there on my birthday and when we looked outside in the morning we saw the strangest things. #1 we woke up to it SNOWING in may and #2 a million SHOES on the trees! It was so funny!

I was also woken up to my birthday present! A DIGITAL SLR CAMERA!! Woohoo! I'm SO excited. It's a Canon EOS Rebel xsi. It's sooo nice and sooo fun! I really want to make it hobby of mine especially once I have kids to take pictures and edit them and do digital scrap booking. I love that stuff. I actually sold my wedding dress to pay for a lot of it (which was actually a way cool experience and I sold it for $100 less than I bought it for) and then Tyler bought the rest for my b-day and he actually surprised me with a way nicer one than I was expecting! 

After that, we went out to breakfast in the town and then we drove back home. I played with my camera for a while and then later that night we went to CPK with Tyler's family to celebrate my b-day.


Tyler and I then got a little ice cream cake and went home and watched 24 the rest of the night (because I'm 24!) So it was a really fun birthday!! Oh and Tyler's parents also got us a rug for our family room because our carpet is so gross. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment