Today was the last day of school. I can't believe this year is already gone! I had the best class this year. They were all so well behaved and smart. It really made it a great year and I loved only having one class instead of two. I really got to focus on them and do some extra things for them. We had our Kindergarten Graduation today. It makes it all worth it when parents come up to you crying saying "Thank you for taking care of my child. They loved coming to school every day. I know you do this because you care so much about the kids" I even got teary eyed today while watching our slide show. I really do love my job and the relationships I make with the children and the sense of worth it brings into my life. One little girl wrote me a card and said. "I'll remember you when I grow up." I hope they do because I'll sure always remember them. All 180 that I've taught so far. It was one of those strange feelings locking my door and walking to my car knowing that the year has gone and I'm free to just stay home. I decided to teach another year this fall and just play it out from there. Here's to summer and all the sunny/fun days ahead!!
the birth story
5 years ago
You are such a cute teacher! Miss you!
ReplyDelete