Monday, May 21, 2012

13 months

Cambri turned 13 months old a week ago! I tried taking some pictures of her when we went to a park and had a family picnic for Mothers Day. That was a bad idea. I could hardly get her to look up at all and the sun was pretty strong that day so bad lighting but a couple turned out cute.


I'm pretty sure this girl is pretty big for her age. She just won't slow down when it comes to growing, probably because she eats and sleeps so much! She'll be playing next to kids who are almost or just turned 2 and is the same size as them. No wonder she is pretty much out of 18 month clothes now.


One word for her...BUSY. She is always on the go exploring and climbing on new things and likes to keep mommy busy trying to keep up with her. She has gotten fast and runs everywhere! She also can walk backwards. She LOVES going up and down stairs and going outside. She now wants to do everything that we are doing so that means whenever I am on the phone or on the computer that's what she wants to play with too.




She is doing great at talking. Some new words this month are:
counting to three, so cute! "one, two, three!"
bebi (baby)
doggie
nini "night night"
just "I" in I love you
meow (said in high voice)
weeee
shoe
ball
whaaa! (wow),  sometimes followed by "sa pretty!"

Yep, this girl is definitely keeping us entertained. This is such a fun age where she really is still a baby with complete innocence yet so into exploring life. We love her little personality and love that she's ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment