Last weekend was great because it was my cousins wedding so my whole family came up as well as a bunch of extended family. It's always so crazy (loud) with everyone together but I love it so much! We had fun going to the wedding and I was the "videographer". Then on Saturday we went to a park, the creamery, went to the byu bookstore, byu bowling, and attempted to go out for pizza. It was great to get together and I love seeing Cambri play with all her cousins. The sad part of the story is on Friday Tyler and I got sick. We thought we ate something bad because we both woke up at the same time feeling sick but then on Saturday night my Mom got sick and then the next day all of the little nieces and nephews got sick... somehow Cambri didn't. So sorry everyone!!We also celebrated my brother Steven's 22nd birthday the Monday before everyone came. For his birthday we had some cousins over for cake and games.





Jen got the girls the cutest matching outfits for Christmas and every time we get together we keep trying to get a good picture of the three together..yeah I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
Stevens Birthday:
You are all so cute! I love that the three of you are all having kids at the same time. So much fun!
ReplyDelete