Thursday, April 26, 2012

Around The House

There are a few pictures I have of just everyday life Cambri playing around the house. I feel like I take all my pictures when we are out and about and I dress Cambri all cute but I want to remember those every day moments that really show her personality coming out.

This picture was actually a while ago in January when cambri was 11 months old but I was on the computer and I looked over and she climbed on top of the fireplace and was trying to open the door. I had my camera right there so I took a picture and then grabbed her but that was a first. Even before she could walk she was trying to get everywhere.


Tyler was watching her a couple months ago (make it clear that I wasn't home) :) and he turned on the electric fireplace because it was cold. Well naturally Cambri though thought was really neat and climbed up and touched it. She got a burn on her hand and a blister so we had to keep it wrapped up. Daddy felt really bad after for not realizing that thing gets hot. 



The other day Cambri found a bag of rice and dumped it all over the floor. I thought instead of just throwing it away I would use it as a sensory activity and put it in all in a bowl. She LOVED playing in it and made a big mess! Maybe a sensory table will have to be in the making this summer.



 When I feel like letting Cambri be messy i'll let her try to spoon feed herself. She makes the biggest mess and it always calls for a bath after. This time she tried to lick the bowl clean. She loves her morning smoothies!


I normally don't let Cambri run around the house with her diaper because our basement is always cold. But she looks so cute I sometimes can't resist. She had fun carrying around this balloon my Grandpa gave her when we visited him at the hospital.



I can never do laundry when Cambri is awake because she will destroy everything I fold. I left out a basket of folded laundry and she figured out how to climb inside. I caught her snuggling up to the blanket.



 Sometimes Cambri will wake up to crazy hair..like this day. The back of her hair ALWAYS is matted and frizzy as soon as she lays back on it.


Cambri loves to open and close the doors. She loves when I knock on it and then she'll open it and say "Hi!" then slam it close. We'll do it over and over again. Sometimes I'll be working on something and I'll hear Cambri banging on a door yelling MAMA because she locked herself in a room.



So as you can see Cambri is miss independent around the house. She is really good at playing with herself and loves to explore and mess up the house because she knows how much Mommy loves to clean...not!

2 comments:

  1. bahaha she is too funny! I love her bed head, hilarious :) What a good momma you are!

    ReplyDelete