Cambri is now 14 months old!
Easter was a few days before the 14th month mark so I thought I would use her Easter dress pictures for her 14th month post. I keep thinking she is going to slow down on the growing but she just keeps growing and growing! I really need her to stop though because all of her summer clothes are 12-18 months and that size is almost getting small on her already! I think she keeps growing so much because she is such a good eater and sleeper.
Cambri's favorite thing to do right now is go outside. She could walk around outside ALL DAY. Whenever I bring her in from being outside she screams her head off. It's funny though because in our yard there are two places she wants to go. To the edge of the hill and the porch. Well both places are dangerous so I am constantly following her and then picking her up and moving her far away and repeating that concept every minute or so.
Cambri's second favorite thing to do is to say hi to people. Everywhere I go she is saying hi to everyone. It's so cute. This month she started to not just say hi but put who she is saying hi to after the word. She's the best at saying "hi dada" but for most everyone else she says "hi blahblahblah" (random baby talk) I swear she says "hi Cheryl" it's so funny. It sounds a lot like it and she says it to me but where did she get that idea from? I also swear she sometimes says "hi Cambri"
She loves to mimic sounds we make and is trying hard to mimic words we make. Every once in a while we'll hear her say something and are like "did she just say that?" Like "shoe" and "love you"
She is still sleeping a ton, two naps at least 1.5 hours and about 12 hours at night. And still loves to eat. She does not like veggies so I have to find ways to sneak it in her food like morning green smoothies.
She is pretty good at walking now. Still a little unstable but she is getting faster at speed walking and at going up and down hills.
"Discover" is a perfect word for Cambri right now. She loves to explore the world around her and is very observant. She is very independent and will play by herself for a long time. Cambri is full of life and such a busy bee.
Cambri is the sweetest girl. She loves to give us hugs before she goes to bed and is the happiest little thing. We love her so much and love to see her silly, sweet personality coming out more and more every day. We love you Cambri!
No comments:
Post a Comment