Okay, so I have finally finished Cambri's nursery and I love the way it turned out! I told Tyler that now we have to live here at least another year because it took forever to put up that vinyl tree and it will take even longer taking it down. I actually did this promotion on the internet and I got a free crib set with the crib, changing table, and dresser. I love it! I totally didn't think it was going to work. It was a pain but I was persistent and I couldn't believe it when it came! Since I got that for free I treated myself and bought a vinyl tree for her room on etsy which I also love!
I always see hand made crafts that people make and I say I want to make that but I never have the time. Well I finally had time to make my first craft probably since we've been married and it was the 3 pictures of Cambri above her changing table. I like the way it turned out. I got 3 wood plaques and painted them black, then mod podged ribbon around the edge as a "frame" and then used paint brush mod podge to put her pictures on and used a piece of canvas fabric and kind of stamped it on to make it textured. It's supposed to look like it's canvas which it kind of does. I made the mistake where I added too much water to the paint brush modpodge and it made little air bubbles form. But other than that it turned out way cool and was super easy!
the birth story
5 years ago






So cute. You did such a good job. I love it.
ReplyDelete