Cambri turned 5 months old on Saturday. This month seemed to go by so fast I feel like there isn't too much to update on but they grow up so fast so looking back there always is.
Cambri now weights about 15 lbs and is almost 24 inches long
She didn't grow nearly as much as she has in the past so I think her growing is starting to slow down. yay!
One of the biggest milestones she accomplished this month is she learned how to roll over! One day I put her down to do tummy time and I put some laundry in and I came back and she was on her back! I was so sad I missed it but she's done it a few times since.
She has found her scream this month. She doesn't do it a lot but will randomly scream sometimes, especially if she is hungry or mad at me.
She is getting really good at constantly holding her head up and at standing and sitting up with a little support
I think she has the cutest little profile with her chubby cheeks.
She is starting to play with toys but only if they are dangling in eyes and hands distance. She'll kind of feel it and stare at it. If you put one in her hand she won't notice it's there.
Something that's funny is when she is eating and it's quiet and then I turn on some music or a video on the computer and it's a guys voice she stops eating and gives me a wide eyed stare and then does the pout and whimpers. I think she thinks that the voice is coming from me and she gets scared.
She drools ALL the time. Her shirts are constantly soaked and she's also really good at spitting at us when she wants attention and blowing spit bubbles (you can see all her drool in the picture above)
She is starting to be able to hold the bottle on her own. Sometimes she'll do it herself, sometimes we help her position her hands and sometimes she won't do it but it's so cute.
She is still a super sleeper and has extended her night sleep to 8 hours average with the longest night being 10 hours.
She kind of needs help to take a nap sometimes. She has learned to fall asleep super fast if I hold her in my arms with her pacifier which is great when I'm out and about. But if I don't wrap her up or give her the binkie it's almost like she wont just go to sleep like she used to.
She makes a lot more noises than she used to. She does a little squeal to laugh but Daddy can make her giggle if he really works at it
She is such a sweet, happy, adorable baby and we couldn't be more grateful to have her in our lives.
Oh and Happy 4th of July!!












I love that outfit! She's looking so big!!
ReplyDelete