4th of July weekend was way fun! On Saturday was the Stadium of Fire and Tylers family sold parking and Tyler somehow got 3 free tickets to the stadium of fire so him and his brother were super nice and gave them to me, his little sister Kaitlyn and her friend. So we got to go and see Brad Paisley and David Archuleta! (pics to come) On Monday, the actual 4th. Cambri and I went with Ty's fam to the Provo Parade and then to his grandparents after. Then that night we went to some family friends to blow off fireworks. This year the high fireworks were made legal in Utah so it was CRAZY with all of the huge fireworks being blown off. It was like a panoramic firework show. After that, went to see our friends Tyler and Zahara and there brother bought a ton of huge fire works so we saw those blown off as well! Cambri was really fascinated by the fireworks. She loves staring at lights and fire so it was pretty exciting for her. Se just stared wide eyed.
| OK I thought this was crazy how Cambri's head was postioned perfectly and it looks like her head is on fire! |
I am amazed and so happy about how well Cambri is growing. Yay! And, as always I would love to trade babies for one night so I could get some sleep, haha. I'm glad she is such a good baby, and seriously SO cute. I can't wait to see her again soon! Your 4th looks like it was a lot of fun too. I'm so glad. And wow, free tickets to the stadium of fire! I bet that was so much fun. I've always wanted to go to the Provo parade. Maybe we will have to try and go up again next year. Love ya!
ReplyDelete